LET'S WORK TOGETHER
Bookkeeping no longer has to be in "panic mode" at the end of the year. The industry is getting more digital all the time. This makes virtual bookkeeping an answer for many. We would love to keep your books up to date so you are prepared at the end of the year. We believe having a personal relationship with your bookkeeper is important, and we at My Trusted Bookkeeper want to make your bookkeeping experience easy and not drudgery. Let us do what we love so you can do what you love.
Benefits of outsourcing bookkeping
Rebecca Hall and “My Trusted Bookkeeper” have represented my consulting firm for the last eight months. My firm provides consulting and technical services to the Energy Sector. Rebecca quickly grasped the nature and unique complexities of my business model and in consultation with our CPA designed and implemented solutions that were both efficient and cost-saving. Her attention to detail and proactive approach has instilled a level of trust on which I have grown to rely on. I could not recommend her with more confidence.
My Trusted Bookkeeper, Rebecca Hall, has earned every one of the 5 STARS in my review. Note, this is not a paid review. I have worked with Rebecca for almost 10 years. As a realtor, I'm often out and about in the field and not sitting behind a desk to stay on top of the accounting side of my business. Hiring Rebecca has allowed me to be out in the field doing what I do best while she takes care of my accounting and bookkeeping needs. I have complete confidence and trust in her competence. She is on top of things, always reminding me and keeping me on track for the things I need to do. I could not produce at the level I do in real estate sales and provide the high level of care and attention to my own clients without My Trusted Bookkeeper. Please feel free to call me if you'd like to have a reference for My Trusted Bookkeeper.
Keller Williams Realty Advantage
Here are some signs that it is time to contact MTB:
1. You find yourself putting off monthly bookkeeping because you dread doing your books and would rather grow/improve your business.
2. You find yourself overwhelmed with the thought of reviewing a Profit and Loss report or don't even know what a P&L is.
3. You are behind on paying your invoices and/or sending out your own invoices.
4. You are spending all your time with your clients and don't have time to update your QBO.
5. You have no idea the amount of profit or expenses your company has in a month.
6. You dislike end of year passionately and find yourself finishing the previous year in time for year- end of current year.